Very Serious Question

With the passage of VAWA yesterday, I wonder if Scalia thinks it’s a “gender entitlement?”

Someone should ask him.

This entry was posted in Supreme Court, War Against Women and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    In all honesty, I’d be afraid to hear his answer.

    • muselet

      I had exactly the same thought. Of course, I feel that way about all of Antonin Scalia’s opinions.

      –alopecia

  • LK3

    I am sure he does.
    Rachel Maddow shared some interesting stories about him last night on Jon Stewart. In fact, she compared his behavior, in session, to an internet “troll”

  • trgahan

    I am waiting for the first media wingnut to argue that making it more illegal to beat and exploit women is just another example of Liberal Political Correctness gone amuck.

    Anything that removes special privileges from straight, white, rich men is a [fill-in-the-blank] entitlement.

  • Brutlyhonest

    Maybe after the wimmuns and nee-groes get put back in their places, the Eye-talians will be next.

    Also, too: Fuck you scalia, you fucking fuck.