What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

The same CPAC crew that thought black slaves should’ve been grateful for the food and shelter are going to be patrolling the Towson campus. At night. It’s not difficult to imagine racial profiling and “self-defense” assaults in the near future.

The controversial White Student Union has resurfaced on Towson’s campus with plans to conduct random nighttime patrols, which members say are for students’ protection.

Some members of the group, equipped with flashlights, will conduct on-campus safety walks, and female members will carry pepper spray in an attempt to protect students from various crimes like sexual assaults and robberies, WSU President Matthew Heimbach said. [...]

Heimbach said female members have also been enrolling in self-defense classes, and members have been going to local gun ranges as a group, but not in a “military way,” Heimbach said.

He said group members would carry no weapons on the nighttime walks.

This entry was posted in Racism and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “He said group members would carry no weapons on the nighttime walks.”

    If the flashlights are 6-cell MagLites, they are most definitely weapons, as is the pepper spray.

    Who will protect the students of color from these people? Will they be willing to escort female students of color to safety? Will they encourage students of color to carry pepper spray and flashlights for protection?

    Never mind, I see they have already identified the crime problem as being caused by students of color against white students.

    This is not going to end well.

    Towson U is a public school….they receive federal funds….can they allow an openly racist and discriminatory student organization to make use of those funds, because that’s what they’re doing. I would think the Univ would tell them, “you can exist because of the rights to free speech but you can’t receive funds from the Univ or use anything on the campus as it is all partially funded by taxpayer money”. And if I was the Univ police, I would be shadowing all of their patrols. You know if someone gets hurt the Univ is going to be the one who gets sued because they have the deep pockets. This whole situation is a train wreck waiting to happen.

  • Zen Diesel

    This will be a total train wreck. To add a little bit extra perspective, Towson University “I am originally from Baltimore” resides just outside to the North West of Baltimore City. It’s not an area where crime is high like in Baltimore City. The campus already have paid trained security, there is no need for dumb ass wannabes doing night time patrols. This is not going to end well.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I guess burning crosses on the campus for the illumination was a little too on the nose.

    • Christopher Foxx

      LOL

      But in a somber way.

  • GOVCHRIS1988

    These dudes are looking to get fucked up. I bet you its a ploy to get concealed carry guns on campus. They get their asses beat all to be damned by some minority, get on the news and become the NRA’s newly paid spokespeople for concealed carry on campus. I see right through this bullshit.

  • Christopher Foxx

    the group writes:

    The frequent robberies, sexual assaults, and acts of vandalism at Towson University are not often reported in the local media. For those who are not Towson students it seems hard to fathom that every single day black predators prey upon the majority white Towson University student body. White Southern men have long been called to defend their communities when law enforcement and the State seem unwilling to protect our people.

    They mean when law enforcement and the State refuse to aid them in oppressing their fellow citizens.