Boston and Washington

BostonWashington

Artist – John Cole

In other news, Senator Lindsey Graham continued to piss his pants this morning. Why won’t conservatives stop the wussification of America? Why do they hate America? Why do they hate the constitution? Why do they love selling guns to potential terrorists?

Important questions.

I hope everyone got a better night’s rest than I did last night. There’s nothing quite like having your smoke alarms start beeping at 5 a.m. because their batteries are low.

This entry was posted in Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    “There’s nothing quite like having your smoke alarms start beeping at 5 a.m. because their batteries are low.”

    The first time that happened to me, I spent days looking for the most irritating cricket in the world.

    I would be happy to take a couple of my SEAR School alums and waterboard Lindsay Graham’s ass into submission. We are not a country who deprives people of their rights, no matter how heinous the crime. I bet we can have him doing more than pissing his pants in about thirty seconds. Asshole…

  • BuffaloBuckeye

    Last Friday the smoke (low battery) alarms went off at 2:00 am. Sunday night, the f’ing CO (low battery) alarms went off at 3:00 am. Why doesn’t this happen at a decent hour?

    Somebody needs to just fucking strap Senator Lindsay to the fainting couch…

    … and then shove it into the Potomac.

  • cowboyinbrla

    I think this is why they suggest you change your smoke alarm battery twice a year, at Daylight Savings Time – so it never gets to this point :)

  • 1933john

    Smoke alarm, isn’t that when you cough up blood?

    Reads like Lindsey Graham has gone “Ape Shit”.

  • ninjaf

    FWIW, I am pretty sure the only time a smoke alarm battery goes low is in the middle of the night. I have never had them start beeping at any other time than when you are trying to sleep.

  • http://twitter.com/bibimimi Therese Hentz

    I’m sure some guy with a lot of Al-s and Zs in his name can still buy a banana clip.