Credit Where Credit is Due

Rep. Steve Stockman’s tweets throughout the day yesterday were entirely respectful to both the president and the tragedy itself.

Alex Jones, as you will soon find out from my column, was not so restrained.

This entry was posted in Terrorism and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Surprisingly, so were Erick Erickson’s. I had to do a double-take to make sure it wasn’t one of those parody accounts.

    In my opinion, it’s counter productive to give credit to the known whackaloons of the world. After all, you know they aren’t sincere, that they do this to make it more difficult to paint them as the moronic creeps that they are.