Guess Who’s Coming to Howard

Jon Stewart is doing yeoman’s work as he deconstructs Rand Paul’s visit to Howard University.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Rand Paul and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lady Willpower

    Ohhh, wow. That made me uncomfortable.

  • Treading_Water

    Rand Paul seems to think that we can be fooled into thinking that Abraham Lincoln, W.E.B. DuBois, or even Ronald Reagan would be welcome in today’s Republican Party.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Jon Stewart does a brilliant and humorous job in pointing out how Rand Paul thinks we’re all stupid. And kudos to the students at Howard University for kindly pointing out to Paul that they’re not stupid.

  • muselet

    Rand Paul lacks the self-awareness to realize how ridiculous he looked, lecturing students—and faculty!—of Howard University about black history. He looked particularly foolish if his intent was simply to get booed by a room full of those people, which always looks good in a Republican campaign ad (“He’s not afraid to speak truth to power, or to be politically incorrect.”), because the audience was peeved but remained polite.

    Please let this clown run for President in 2016.

    –alopecia