Jackass Quote of the Day

I assume this tweet from Arkansas State Rep. Nate Bell (R) will be deleted so I’m posting a screenshot instead.

NateBellAsshole

Bell has apparently apologized, but I really don’t care for his apology.

This entry was posted in Assholery, Gun Fetishists, Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Here’s my responses to him on Twitter: “I wonder how many Boston conservatives did the same thing? But you’re just trying to politicize this, aren’t you? Damned fool,” and, “But you’d have been all tough and manly and would’ve gone out to meet the danger head on, all while eating glass, right patriot?”

    And then in response to his non-apology apology, where he said he was sorry only for the timing of his tweet: “Oh, so it was the timing of the tweet, not it’s content? Good to know. Please, look up the definition of the word “apology.”
    Twitter – where I can feel important without the burden of actually being important.

    • muselet

      Excellent responses. I doubt Nate Bell will read them—actually, I suspect his staff reads things to him—but the thought of a low-level staffer quivering in impotent fury at your insolence makes me happy.

      (And you’re plenty important to us, and that’s what matters, right?)

      –alopecia

  • Nefercat

    These stupid warrior clowns would never manage to fire their precious guns in these situations because their brain would be stuck on how surprisingly pleasant the warmth of the pee running down their leg was.

    • incredulous72

      *falls out of chair hysterically laughing*

  • i_am_allwrite

    I wonder what gives him more comfort: his AR-15 penis extender, or the fact that there’s nothing in his shithole of a state that terrorists would want to blow up.

    Yeah, I’d love an AR-15, Bell. After all, they’re so useful, and pose no hazard at all to other household members.

    What an ass. He can take his apology, along with his big AR-15, and stuff them both down his pants to prop up his tiny little dick.

  • http://twitter.com/j1s1ww Joe Willis

    Big deal….

    • Lady Willpower

      Your point being?

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Do all Republicans believe that the whole world is a right-wing blog message board?

    • Lady Willpower

      I think they believe it’s a video game with an accompanying message board/chat feature that only they can see.

  • kushiro -

    I would suggest that any he-man conservative gun nut should by all means walk into a police shootout with his AR-15 clearly in view, if he thinks it would help.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Yeah, asswipes like Nate Bell are all tough talk, until they’re in a position like the one he describes. Then they piss and shit themselves until their pants stink horribly.