Lindsey Graham: The Constitution is for Chumps

According to Senator Lindsey Graham, the Obama Administration should carefully consider whether or not it’s worth following the law during these perilous times.

And they tell me President Obama is the one who is threatening our civil liberties with his non-existent plan to bomb you at Starbucks.

This entry was posted in Civil liberties, Quote and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

    Lindsey Graham is a despicable thug. And, oh, by the way, the kid/suspect is an American citizen.

    • muselet

      What, you think a trivial matter like citizenship matters to Lindsey Graham?

      The part that rankles is that Graham is a reserve JAG officer. He really should know better than this (he doesn’t, but he should). The University of South Carolina should ask for its JD degree back.

      –alopecia

      • Staci Bass

        He knows better. It is the ignorance of the people who are listening to him that he’s counting on.

        • muselet

          Yeah, I know, the little creep is just pandering. I wish he wouldn’t show quite so much contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law when he does.

          –alopecia

        • nathkatun7

          Exactly, Staci! And those ignorant people, in my humble opinion, include many in the mainstream media. Otherwise they (media) would be challenging his bs!

      • D_C_Wilson

        He knows better. He just has to pander to the teabagger morons to stay in office.

      • hanadora444

        Isn’t he up for reelection next time around? If so, he has to out-stupid any potential tea party primary challenger. And he certainly is succeeding.

    • Lady Willpower

      He’s not a thug. He’s too much of a pussy to be a thug.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Death by a thousand faceslaps for Lindsey Graham!

  • mrbrink

    Lindsey Graham: I hope they tie the ruffian to the bed of justice and whip him with Bible passages and aged leather.

    Lindsey Graham: What we need now is a national referendum on testicle crushing. I say Yes!

    Lindsey Graham: What a treasure trove this could be. A bejeweled and bedazzled combatant boot of exposed lips and strong, muscular thighs on this potentially very dangerous man.

    Lindsey Graham: If there’s anything left over, send that little boy beast over to old Grahamtanimo Baby’s for some good old fashion southern information pumping.

    Lindsey Graham: I want to get medieval on this one. #cockrings and #drilldos

    • muselet

      Dammit, if I have nightmares about Lindsey Graham in leather chaps and holding a flogger, I will hunt you down.

    If Lindsey wants to dump part of the Constitution, might I suggest ditching the Second Amendment?

    • nathkatun7

      You are not serious! Don’t you know that for right wingers the two most important parts of the Constitution are the 2nd and 10th Amendments, respectively? Any other parts of the Constitution are not that important, especially if those parts that embraced by liberals and liberal activist judges.

  • trgahan

    Translation of Graham’s comments: Thank God this didn’t turn out to be a right wing white guy, that would have been tough to spin! Double thank God that it turned out to be a kids from a Muslim family, it validates EVERYTHING we’ve been screeching about since 2009.

  • zirgar

    Dick. Dick. Dick. Dick. Dick.