Lunatic Quote of the Day

“But this administration has so many Muslim Brotherhood members that have influence that they just are making wrong decisions for America.” -Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX)

The Gohmert

People actually voted for this man. This creature.

I wonder if the residents of West, Texas were aware that it was a secret-Muslim who quoted scripture numerous times this week as he consoled them at their memorial service. I would ask Gohmert but, as far as I can ascertain, he wasn’t there. In fact, I can’t find a single mention of the West, Texas explosion on Louie Gohmert’s congressional website nor can I find any mention of him attending the memorial service in local or national news reports. The only comment I can find at all from Gohmert regarding the incident is a two-sentence blurb on his Facebook page.

This entry was posted in Quote and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • smitallica

    As you know, ALL secret Muslims quote the Bible. And go to a Christian church for decades. And brew (and drink) their own beer. That’s how they GITCHA!

  • muselet

    I don’t do this sort of thing often because it’s a cheap shot, but compare and contrast.

    –alopecia

    • Nefercat

      Compare and contrast you say? Well they do look similar. But! The critters are cute! More to the point, they have not been elected to Congress.

      • muselet

        Howler monkeys make more sense than Louie Gohmert, too.

        (If anyone needs a way to burn an hour or ten, check out the Macaulay Library audio collection.)

        And they don’t play with their poo as often as Louie Gohmert does.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Cheap shot? No, I’d say you’re right on target there.

  • Nefercat

    I swear I see that picture of Louie in all his chipper brainless glory and I can see the merry-go-round spinning in his empty skull and hear the calliope playing.

    • JMAshby

      That’s the point.

    • muselet

      Cover Gohmert’s face from the cheekbones down and tell me those aren’t the eyes of a potential serial killer (do the same with a pic of a smiling Mitt Romney, if you really don’t want to sleep tonight).

      –alopecia

      • KanaW

        I did (for Gohmert), and the longer I looked, the more creeped out I got. Without the happy smile, the eyes are really cold. Eep.

  • http://www.facebook.com/crtyree Curtis Robert Tyree

    You know there’s a herd of goats that breathe a sigh of relief when he leaves for D.C.

  • D_C_Wilson

    If you want to see what a lunatic Ghomert is, just ask him for his sources.

    http://youtu.be/dQVfQCpYocQ

    Seriously, except for the down home accent, I defy anyone to tell the difference between this rant and anything that comes of Alex Jones’ cake hole.