March of the Micro-Phallus Sufferers

via ThinkProgress

IndianaGunRally4-27-13

A group of gun activists armed with AR-15s and handguns held a rally at the Tippecanoe County Courthouse in Indiana on Saturday to thank Congress for voting down gun safety measures, including a proposal to expand background checks for guns sales.

This penis-extension rally (“Micro-Phallus Sufferers” is copyright @ Bob) was reportedly organized by Indiana Moms Against Gun Control, which is amusing considering that men clearly outnumbered women at this event, and the women who did show up, some whom brought their toddlers to accompany the loaded assault rifles, clearly aren’t model citizens.

Teaching children that rifles should be considered symbols of political affiliation could have very dangerous consequences, as could teaching them that nonchalantly slinging them over your shoulder is your idea of a good time.

Belligerence is not a virtue.

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • tommo

    Not only are they compensating for small penises, they have small brains. Their teeny tiny inbred pea brains cannot comprehend “sensible gun control” legislation. I’ve had the little-wee-weed mosters tell me this.

  • muselet

    Indiana Moms Against Gun Control.

    I’m going to let y’all make the “mothers” jokes.

    –alopecia

  • drsquid

    A bit brazen considering one particular gun nut tried and failed ramming an explosives-laden stolen pickup into that courthouse at the end of the ’90’s. They never found the guy, either.

    • muselet

      I’m guessing they chose this particular courthouse for just that reason.

    I bet a few will eventually win the Darwin award.

  • BadSaratoga

    The Indiana asshats shine again.

  • diamondmask

    And a guy with a gun could take all 4 out in about 3 seconds before they even had a chance to understand what was going on.