Mitch McConnell Spikes the Ball While the Victims’ Families Cry

As the families of the victims of Newtown and survivors of the Tuscon, Arizona shooting watched from the Senate gallery and cried while expanded background checks were filibustered, Mitch McConnell’s office was busy concocting this.

McConnellGunMeme

Some aspiring staffer probably thinks he’ll receive extra credit for this, but this is not the way to use social media unless your goal is to piss people off.

This entry was posted in Assholery, Congress, Worst Persons and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/ignatzz Ignatz

    Someone should replace the last panel with a picture of the Newtown parents.

    • Christopher Foxx

      With a picture of the Newtown kids shot to hell. Yes, that would be very offensive. That’s the point.

      “Republican’s don’t care if this id one to your children. They don’t care if they are slaughtered.”

      I don’t know why this isn’t being trumpeted by the Democrats. I don’t know why Obama refused to call anyone out by name yesterday when he was complaining about how shameful the vote was. Yes, it was shameful. And those who voted it down should be shamed. Why aren’t they?

      Fuckin’ spineless Democrats.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I think those were Reid’s balls McChinless crushed between his fingers.

    Could we have a Senate Majority Leader with a fresh pair, please?

  • Christopher Foxx

    Nice to see that the comments on it are running about 90% “Shame on you, McConnell. You’re a disgrace.”

    Bastard…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You fucking piece of shit, McConnell.

  • Lady Willpower