Photo of the Day

This is exactly what it looks like. Former South Carolina Governor Mark “Appalachian Trail” Sanford debating a cardboard representation of Nancy Pelosi on some random street corner.

SanfordPelosiWTF

No word on how much tip money he collected in his empty guitar case.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nefercat

    Well, there was the superbowl fiasco, then the full-page whiny poor-pitiful-me-remember-the-Alamo! ad, and now this.

    Next he will hold a news conference with tube socks on both hands, each with little Sharpied faces, talking to each other.

    I wonder how many times this week Jenny has thought that the whole Appalachian Trail escapade was the best thing that ever happened to her?

      “I wonder how many times this week Jenny has thought that the whole Appalachian Trail escapade was the best thing that ever happened to her?”

      That statement is so full of win!

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Because President ObamaChair was already booked to speak at a La-Z-Boy store in front of several barcaloungers.

  • muselet

    Steve Benen:

    When The Rachel Maddow Show reached out to Pelosi’s office for comment, her press secretary responded, “The only people who took this seriously were the people at Kinko’s.”

    No word on how much tip money he collected in his empty guitar case.

    I laughed.

    I’ll take, “Things you do when your campaign is a sinking ship” for $100, Alex.

  • 1933john

    Who won?

      The cardboard cut-out.

  • Clecinosu

    Steal a bit from Clint Eastwood.

    Yeah, that’s gonna work.

  • http://www.facebook.com/karla.furr Karla Perkins Furr

    I just now noticed there are actual LIVE PERSON FEET behind this poster! With shoes and pants legs to match the poster! Wow,this man lost something besides his virginity on his hike down the Appalachian Trail. Mark Sanford is the living embodiment of White Man Privilege/Hubris. I guess he thinks that if Shrub could do it,he can too.