Presidential Booky Thingy

BushBookThing

Artist – John Darkow

In other news, a staffer for Newt Gingrich, Paul Ryan, and Mitt Romney was charged today for using nude photos which he obtained by compromising email accounts to extort women into sending him more nude photos.

There’s a wealth of super-creepy but amusing photos here. I’m particularly fond of the Paul Ryan embrace.

Obviously I’m not a criminal profiler, but it seems to me there are far easier ways to look at naked women that aren’t illegal. Exerting control clearly had something to do with this, and it strikes me as some form of virtual sexual assault.

Also — in case you haven’t heard, the new conspiracy theory on the Right today is that the mysterious “Saudi man” floated as a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing is actually some nefarious agent who takes his orders from Michelle Obama.

This entry was posted in George W. Bush, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Treading_Water

    That Saudi man, he WAS ACTUALLY Osama Bin Laden, who was never killed BUT INSTEAD placed under deep cover as a mole to instruct the two patsy BROTHERS in pressure cooker bomb making. The government has thousands of undercover Al Queada NUMBER 2′s (all the ones that were said to be killed) that they HAVE placed in every city in the US. As soon as they get the word, they ARE going to scatter across THE country and seize all THE pressure cookers.

    OBAMA IS COMING FOR YOUR PRESSURE COOKERS

    (and your crockpots, cuz slow cooking leads to free thinking)

    • Victor_the_Crab

      He should be coming for the crackpots that come up with this shit.

    • Lady Willpower

      It was Obama’s brother George, come to get revenge for the shabby treatment at his brother’s hands.
      Right now Barry Sotero is saying “I DON’T wish my brother George was here!”

  • D_C_Wilson

    They found Mitt Romney’s binders full of women!

    • Lady Willpower

      Heehee

    That kid looks freaky. Like if Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy had a lovechild. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

    And I love the name of the Slate page you linked to….felonious_douchebag.php. Ha! If only I could name my code pages at work such things!