Spring Fundraising Drive, Day Two

If you’d to contribute to our continued blogging efforts and subsequent battle against the forces of nonsense and irrationality, click the jolly candy-like PayPal button below and toss some cash into the tip jar.

The top five most generous contributors will not only receive Free soap courtesy of Bubble Genius, but also free one-year subscriptions to the Bob & Chez Show After Party. And if those contributors are already members of our premium podcast, they can either gift their free membership to a friend or convert their existing paid membership to a free membership.

Thanks so much!

This entry was posted in Fundraiser. Bookmark the permalink.

    PLUS!!! BUBBLE GENIUS SOAP!!!! GIVE NOW!!!!!

  • ranger11

    I’m gonna throw in some green. But, first a micro-rant with some profanity. Where the fuck did these weird-ass motherfucking troll commenters come from? Some motherfucker call me a moron? Fuck them sideways with a rusty hammer! Thanks!