Super Stupid

Matt Drudge continues to troll everybody. This time, he’s hilariously calling for a ban on pressure cookers — mocking gun control activists like Piers Morgan.

While reflecting upon the Monday afternoon Boston marathon bombings this evening, Drudge tweeted out a stab at CNN host Piers Morgan, who became the most vocal advocate for gun control on television after December’s massacre in Newtown, Conn.

“Oh please no, not 4 months of Piers Morgan pushing for national ban of pressure cookers,” Drudge wrote, referring to the fact that the Boston explosions were reportedly created using pressure cookers full of shrapnel.

If it wasn’t a heinous violation of the First Amendment, I’d be tempted to ban ignorant trolls like Drudge. Look, if military-style assault rifles and extended magazines had some sort of intended purpose other that killing/wounding living creatures including humans, then the joke would hold up. Pressure cookers, of course, are designed for cooking and they’ve always been used for that purpose. Firearms, on the other hand… One purpose. To kill.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    But would we have so many people publically threatening mass murder if we tried to pass laws to make pressure cookers slightly more difficult for law abiding cooks to obtain?

    I don’t remember the President getting death threats when spray paint was put under lock and key or we suddenly had to show ID and sign a form to get cold medicine…

    • Christopher Foxx

      That’s because spray paint cans and cold tablets aren’t easy substitutes for a penis.

      • Treading_Water

        You can have my penis when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

  • formerlywhatithink

    This is akin to their idiotic argument knives kill people too, let’s ban knives.

  • Camel54

    I think we should react as though it were a serious consideration and just say, “Fair enough, when deaths as a result of pressure cookers are equal to those caused by guns, we will fight for that too.

  • Lady Willpower

    I can’t even comprehend how stupid Matt Drudge is. I guess I’ll just ignore the fact that my cousin was killed with a handgun, then. Because Drudge made a funny! Hahahaha
    Also, LOL foreign people think they understand us!

    • D_C_Wilson

      I can’t comprehend that there are people who still pay attention to Drudge.

      • Lady Willpower

        Oh, I don’t. I let Bob do it for me.

  • Christopher Foxx

    This time, he’s hilariously calling for a ban on pressure cookers — mocking gun control activists

    The difference, of course, is that pressure cookers aren’t designed to inflict injury.