Ted Nugent is Still Threatening to Shoot People

Here’s Nugent on the Cam Edwards radio show yesterday (Edwards is another member of the conservative entertainment complex):

That’s why I said almost a year ago, Cam, and people recoiled in horror. And I know it caught a lot of my friends off guard, when I said if this America-hater, if this freedom-hater, if this enemy of America becomes the president again I’ll either be dead or in jail. And remember when I was on the stage with you and some people chuckled?

EDWARDS: Yup.

NUGENT: So we find humor in a disastrous statement from a guy who is on the frontlines, who has been in the frontlines of the war against gun ownership for at least forty-plus years. So it’s funny that I might be dead or in jail. And that is so indicative of how callous and disconnected some are, because you are talking about arbitrary, punitive, capricious draconian felonies.

And…

But when I kick the door down to the enemy’s camp, would you help me shoot somebody? Just help me clear the room. And again, that’s a metaphor ladies and gentleman, I’m not recommending shooting anybody. It’s a metaphor of how to counterpunch the enemy if someone is willing to be on the frontline.

Okay, so it’s a metaphor? But why are all of Nugent’s metaphors about shooting people — clearing a room with firearms, in this case? You’d think if Nugent was serious about making a case against new gun control laws as method of preventing more gun massacres he’d stop making gun massacre metaphors that involve Nugent as the shooter. Smart guy.

This entry was posted in Guns and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • stacib23

    I’m surprised that Nugent not only knows the word metaphor, but he could possibly know what it means.

  • Dennis Collins

    Nugent truly is a bottom feeder. If he isn’t certifiabl

  • Dennis Collins

    Daggone touch pads meet fat finger. RE;Nugent. If he isn’t certifiably mentally ill, this is one very sick person. Why he gets any air time is beyond me. He flippantly say he’s just kidding in the same way that a small child speaks an insult and says “just kidding”. No he is not “just kidding”.

  • Lady Willpower

    This pathetic coward has never been on the front lines of anything.

  • 1933john

    A piece of shit, personified.

  • Zen Diesel

    Why do anybody talk the chicken shit hawk serious, he needs to crawl back into his cave.