The Bush Library

BushLibrary

Artist – David Fitzsimmons

In other news, Senator Max Baucus announced today that he will not seek re-election in 2014.

This entry was posted in George W. Bush, Open Thread and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SlapFat

    The man that just about single-handedly killed the public option is retiring. Excellent. He was almost as bad as Joe Lieberman during that whole thing. After mid-2009 he was a total pain in the neck for making the legislation useful.

  • gescove

    Let’s thank Baucus for his public service: enabling the Bush tax cuts, preventing Medicare from negotiating drug prices, Medicare Part D with no payment mechanism, killing the public option, nearly killing the ACA, killing gun control, etc., etc. With “Democrats” like this, who the hell needs Republicans? Have a nice life post-Senate, Max – I’m sure your corporate and K Street pals will take real good care of you.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=523338380 Colin Berry

    I don’t understand the cartoon. Can someone please explain it? Thanks.