The Fox News Botox Club Says Stupid Shit

Here’s The Five talking about gun control and Boston. Specifically, Dana Perino asks whether gun control people should call for a ban pressure cookers. She made it to the level of White House Press Secretary with that brain.

By the way, the amount of Botox used by The Five panel could poison half the rats in Manhattan — or Greg Gutfeld.

Also, while they’re hectoring people for connecting Boston and the gun debate, maybe they should’ve included this wingnut.

This entry was posted in Guns, Terrorism and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    “Dana Perino asks whether gun control people should call for a ban
    pressure cookers. She made it to the level of White House Press
    Secretary with that brain.”

    That raging moronic bitch should be stuffed and placed in the GWB Library rather than allowed to run around loose wreaking further havoc.

    Unbelievable.

  • Nefercat

    That silly dolt also said this: “But we did not have a terrorist attack on our country during President Bush’s term.” It was on Hannity’s show so of course it went unquestioned.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    Dana Perino asks whether gun control people should call for a ban
    pressure cookers.

    Someone should have responded to this along the lines of, “Cool! All I need to protect my family and fight government tyranny is a pressure cooker!”

    You know, because pressure cookers and guns are totally exactly the same.

    I’m surprised I don’t hear or read this form of turnabout more often.

  • i_a_c

    You know, Greg Gutfeld might just be half the rats in Manhattan.

  • Dennis Collins

    Uhhhh, she brought a brain with her? Did she keep it in her Barbie lunch box? Sorry Barbie you don’t deserve that. Funny thing happened on the way to the blog, three in a row: Boling, Paul and Perino articles in a row and the first thought that comes to mind, that collectively, the three of them there are still a few rows of brick short below the roof. Those three dim bulbs would make for one very sad looking Christmas light display.
    I’d like for Boling to happily volunteer to have some water …”splashed in his face.” So he might be qualify as an expert (ex= something that is over with combined with a spurt which is hardly the effort) on the topic of water boarding.

  • Clecinosu

    A ban on hot rollers would be a good idea. Dana wouldn’t scald her brain so often.

    Banning peroxide might help, too. Those fumes can be dangerous to a feeble mind.