The Funniest April Fools’ Joke Ever

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) said there will be a pro-same-sex marriage Republican candidate. And he almost tricked us!

“I think that’s inevitable,” Flake said on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “There will be one and I think he’ll receive Republican support — or she will. So I think that, ah — yes, the answer is yes.”

Wait. He said this yesterday. He must be serious.

So who’s right? Gillespie or Flake?

This entry was posted in LGBT and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    By the time a GOP Presidential candidate gets up the courage to endorse same-sex marriage, it will have already happened. The recent group of Democratic Senators endorsing it are already behind the curve, the Republicans are impossibly far behind.

    • Christopher Foxx

      In typical fashion for our political “leaders”, they will endorse it once it becomes fact.