The Most Busted Name in News

In case you missed it, Jon Stewart annihilated CNN last night.

And now we know that the primary Boston marathon bombing suspects reported to be “dark skinned males” are in fact not dark skinned males. Not even close.

This entry was posted in Comedy and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    What a thing of beauty Jon Stewart performed last night. I hope he wiped that smirk off of Jeff Zucker’s smug, fat face.

  • muselet

    I’m not positive, but I can say that it is a dark-skinned male, possibly white, or maybe a woman. It could be a mannish woman or an effeminate man. The police don’t want to appear rude at this point by asking the suspect.

    Still better reporting than CNN’s.

    –alopecia