This Crazy Person is a Sitting Member of Congress

Representative Steve Stockman (R-TX) has devised a brilliant campaign slogan. And by brilliant I mean what the fuck is wrong with this man?

Yes. If only babies had guns with them inside the womb, they wouldn’t be aborted. That makes perfect sense until you actually think about it.

In reality, if you hand guns to babies they accidentally shoot and kill people.

A Tennessee woman was shot in the stomach by her 2-year-old child on Sunday. Rekia Kid was sleeping with the toddler and her three-week-old baby when the toddler discovered a Glock 9 mm stored underneath her pillow and discharged the weapon. Kid managed to get out of the house and crawl to a neighbor’s porch where she was found by the neighbor, who told local news “[s]he just kept screaming that she didn’t think she was going to make it, she didn’t think she was going to make it and to please please take care of my children.”

Josephine G. Fanning was shot and killed Saturday at a Tennessee barbecue when a 4-year-old boy discharged a handgun owned by Fanning’s husband, Sheriff’s Deputy Daniel Fanning. Fanning had left the loaded gun “for just a moment” on the bed while he went to retrieve another weapon from a locked gun cabinet.

A 6-year-old boy was accidentally shot by his 4-year-old playmate in a quiet residential New Jersey area yesterday. The victim later died of his wounds, with the victim’s uncle telling reporters covering the story “This never should have happened. It’s horrible.”

A 3-year-old died of an accidental self-inflicted gun wound in South Carolina on Tuesday according after finding a gun in an apartment and discharging the weapon. No further details have been released at this time.

Good idea.

This entry was posted in Abortion, Gun Fetishists, Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • i_a_c

    I love it when the rightwing bumper sticker slogans are incomprehensible word salad. Uh… guns! Abortion! Vote for me! The Sarah is strong in this one.

  • Ipecac

    There is literally (used correctly) no way the idea on this bumper sticker works on any level.

  • zirgar

    I sent him a tweet saying, “Yeah, and if voters had brains, you wouldn’t have been elected.” Not meaning, of course, to impune ALL voters, just the ones dumb enough to elect that vile piece of shit. He tweets all the time about how liberals hate and fear science. LOL. He’s just a dick with a public office.

  • 1933john

    You would have a lot of dead mothers-to-be with only exit wounds.

  • Jone_of_Snark

    Saw these as a flip side:

    “If babies could vote, there would be funding to help single mothers”
    “If toddlers had guns, they wouldn’t have to eat broccoli.”
    “If my uterus had a gun, no one would be questioning my reproductive rights.”
    “If cheese had guns there would be less mice.”

    You know, I don’t know why the hell this shocks me, but it did. After all, these ridiculous excuses for adults come up with this kind of crap all the time.

    But this one……this one is the all time prize winner for the Stupid Nutso award.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Someone needs to honestly ask this of Congressturd Steve Stockman:

  • Clecinosu

    Please continue, Steve. The bat shit is leaking from your ears.

  • MontanaSid

    If some states want welfare recipients to be drug tested then this is a perfect example of why congresscritters should be also. What a disgusting excuse for an elected official.