True Love

GOPLove

Artist – Daryl Cagle

Here’s a funny thing.

North Korea’s official response to the Boston Marathon bombing cites World Net Daily as a source of American propaganda.

Pyongyang, April 20 (KCNA) — The U.S. internet newspaper World Net Daily speaking for U.S. conservative forces recently released a false story linking the bomb explosion during the Boston Marathon to the DPRK. It reported the misinformation that the DPRK used such an agent as Al Qaeda for attacking the U.S.

The DPRK categorically dismisses this anti-DPRK ruckus made by the conservative daily bereft of any elementary appearance as a medium as a false propaganda which does not deserve even a passing note.

“Speaking for U.S. conservative forces” I love that part.

Just a reminder: Rick Santorum is currently employed by World Net Daily.

This entry was posted in North Korea, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    North Korea laughing at World Net Daily. Makes me think of this:

  • http://www.facebook.com/people/Tim-Townsend/1088463942 Tim Townsend

    “Just a reminder: Rick Santorum is currently employed by World Net Daily.”

    Grifters gotta’ grift.