We Must Get to the Bottom of This

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus asks the important questions.

Fast and Furious. Benghazi. Jay-Z Gate.

This entry was posted in Epic Fail and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    I mean, really. Why won’t the PressSec tell us when he stopped beating his wife?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Republicans have now spent more time and effort investigating Jay-Z and Beyonce’s trip to Cuba than they did Dennis Rodman’s trip to North Korea.

    Remind me again which one is threatening to nuke America in 2013?

  • muselet

    First it was “Outrage! Barack Obama should have the Congressional Rs to dinner at the White House!” and now it’s this. Reince Priebus is just flailing.

    And to think, he got reelected Party Chairman.

      He’s really making Michael Steele look good, which is saying a whole lot.

  • mrbrink

    Jay Carney’s response to a question about Jay Z’s “Open Letter” is one for the White House Press Secretary ages. Love it.