Winners and Losers

Over 90 percent of Americans support expanded background checks, making all of us losers today as Manchin-Toomey fails, but Senator Lindsey Graham’s focus is on making President Obama a loser.

This entry was posted in Quote, Worst Persons and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • missliberties

    Way to go activists!! Great action pissing and moaning and chained CPI while real shit was going down.

    It is hard not to speculate that the Boston Bombing did not have political motivations. It totally killed momentum on the gun debate. Purpose served.

    Meanwhile the media looks like utter fools. Hello John King. You were played. They have spent all day talking about if it was true or not true that an arrest was made, while completely ignoring the gun vote.

    We won’t give up.

    • Lady Willpower

      Yeah but we never had the votes. Even if we had responsible journalists (ha!) reporting this shit our lousy politicians would have sold us out.

  • missliberties

    I would be happy if they would go after straw purchasers.

  • Daigoro Ogami

    Maybe Harry Reid should consider finally killing the filibuster so Republicans and DINOs won’t be able to keep killing bills with majority public support.

  • hanadora444

    Right, Lindsey. And we all know that losses for Obama is the Republicans’ only priorty.

    • Staci Bass

      Yeah, the best protected man in the free world – that’ll really hurt HIM.

      I hate those fuckers.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    You’re a prickhole, Lindsey Graham.

    Dear Sen. Graham, With that tweet, you have let the American people know precisely what is important to you.

    To you, NOT to the American people.

    You will not crush this president, and you will not regain power in 2014(the states will be kicking many of you to the curb) or 2016. You will simply continue the downward trajectory of a once viable American political party.

    Miserable fucking prick…..roast in hell!

  • http://twitter.com/StevenSaidWhat Steven

    Why has no one outed this closet case yet? Seriously, how has he been able to hide in the closet when it’s obvious to any gay man – or really to any person paying the least bit of attention – that he is a flaming queen? I’m completely mystified. And do none of the racist homophobic Republicans in SC realize that they are currently represented by a black man and a gay man? I guess none of that matters. All that matters is that you take every opportunity to say ‘Fuck you’ to that n*gger in the White House, because from what I can tell, that is the sole qualifier in today’s Republican Party.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Thanks to Sen. Graham and the rest of the GOP, America will continue to have the best armed mass-murderers in the world. USA! USA! USA!

  • GrafZeppelin127

    And that’s all this was ever about.