Alex Jones Believes ‘Weather Weapons’ Might’ve Caused Oklahoma Super-Tornado

My Wednesday column and weaponized tornadoes!

Well, it didn’t take long for Alex Jones to poop out a ridiculous conspiracy theory surrounding the monster tornado that ripped through Moore, Oklahoma on Monday.

Did you know the government has “weather weapons” capable of not only creating tornadoes but moving them around? It’s also possible that these so-called weapons were used in Oklahoma to deliberately murder dozens of citizens — you know, with a tornado. If the government wanted to annihilate a population of citizens, there are easier and more subtle ways to do it than literally creating a massive tornado. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

This is what Alex Jones said on his radio show yesterday when a caller asked him whether the tornado was “artificial” and “man-made” due to “technology.” [continue reading here]

This entry was posted in Alex Jones, Environment, The Daily Banter and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    There was an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation—no, I don’t remember which episode, and yes, I swear this is relevant—in which a character’s parents were revealed to have been killed when the weather control systems failed and a tornado struck their home.

    Alex Jones seems to think ST:TNG was a documentary series.

    Either that or he’s the worst con man ever.

    –alopecia

    • http://www.artisvaria.com/ Nanotyrnns

      Oh yeah – The character’s parents were of The Q (or THE ILLUMINATI) and that’s who had offed ‘em. The daughter went on to use her powers to force Riker (or WILLIAM T. BILDERBERG!!) to be her boyfriend.

      • muselet

        Thanks. I thought I remembered the Q being involved, but it’s been a long time since I saw TNG (and in context, it really didn’t matter much).

        Hey, wait a minute. I’ve been out-geeked. *hangs head in shame*

        –alopecia