Attention Megyn Kelly: Anti-Muslim Violence Here

Yesterday, I covered Fox News’ collective freakout about Eric Holder’s address to the ADL in which he spoke out against anti-Muslim hate crimes. Megyn Kelly, Mark Levin and Michelle Malkin insisted it really doesn’t exist. Well, of course it does.

A taxi driver was allegedly assaulted by a man who was shouting

“If you’re a Muslim, you’re a [expletive] jihadist,” the passenger says. “You are just as bad as the rest of them.”

The video ends with a blur of motion and audio of Salim asking, “Why are you punching me? Sir, why are you punching me?”

The passenger replies: “You’re a [expletive] Muslim.”

Oh, and the Muslim cab driver is an Iraq War veteran.

But it doesn’t exist and Holder’s a terrorist sympathizer.

This entry was posted in Fox News Channel, Racism, Terrorism and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Yeah, but see, the circles in which Kelly, Malkin and Levin travel, there are no Muslims, so out of sight, out of mind. Same with any violence towards them, “Well, I’ve never seen it, therefore it doesn’t exist.” It’s a nice little The Masque of the Red Death kind of bubble they’re living in; their air of superiority and their obliviousness will be their ultimate undoing. Hopefully.

  • muselet

    I’ll go ‘way out on a limb here and say Megyn Kelly, Mark Levin and Michelle Malkin would insist this incident either: (a) wasn’t anti-Muslim violence (because it’s only one person attacking another person and that doesn’t count), or (b) was incited by that violent jihadist cabdriver (whose service in the US Army doesn’t count because hey, look over there!).

    I wonder what all the Al Qaeda operatives killed by drone strikes over the past 4 1/2 years think about this administration’s “terrorist sympathies.”