Bob Woodward: Benghazi is ‘Nixonian’

Yes, really:

Following up on my column and Mr. Brink’s excellent post yesterday, Woodward is either suffering from senile-dementia or he’s trying to build his conspiracy-mongering audience. Though these goals aren’t mutually exclusive.

This entry was posted in Benghazi and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Woodward is nothing but a damn hack, and were it not for his ties to the Watergate era, no one would give a rat’s ass what he has to say.

    Personally, I’d like to see him pilloried in front of the capitol building, a sign over his head proclaiming “I am a fucking LIAR”.

  • muselet

    As I said yesterday, Bob Woodward is reliving past glories. It’s entirely understandable—and powerfully, poignantly human—that he should do so, but it makes him a bad reporter and commentator in the here and now.

    It’s ironic that one of the men who brought down Nixon is spending his twilight years aiding the republicans in another deception.