Consistently Shameful

Watch Attorney General Eric Holder refuse to sit quietly as House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa slanders him by claiming he wanted to hide details from Congress.

Issa: You didn’t want us to see the details.

Holder: No, no, no, that’s what you typically do. No, I am not going to stop talking now. [...] It is inappropriate and too consistent with the way in which you conduct yourself as a member of Congress. It is unacceptable. And it’s shameful.

It’s not a coincidence that one day before the confirmation vote for Labor Secretary nominee Tom Perez, House Republicans are concern-trolling.

This entry was posted in Congress, Ethics and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    Yeah, fuck-you Darrell, you car-thieving, arsonist, lyin’ douche-nozzle.

    • http://www.facebook.com/darryl.frye.9 Darryl Frye

      don’t forget insurance fraud…

      • Brutlyhonest

        And he’s an AAAAAAA-Rab.

    OMG, this is one of those days when I just want to freaking send them –ALL freaking Republicans — to HELL.

    i can hardly stand it anymore.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      Preferably, down the River Styx on a Carnival Cruise ship.

        lol. A fitting place for them.

    I love the irritated look on Issa’s face after he got called out and made to look like a fool. These people are clearly not used to being called out for their trolling.