Hair on Fire

HairOnFire

Artist – Joe Heller

From the Department of lolwut — Senator Lamar Alexander (R-TN) says asking healthcare executives to voluntarily educate their customers on the benefits of the Affordable Care Act is just like Iran-Contra. Or something.

There are nice things out there in the world and Lamar Alexander is the reason we can’t have them.

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Healthcare, Open Thread and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    It’s a bit late in the day, but Happy Mother’s Day.

    –alopecia

  • missliberties

    No. It is people who are willing to believe what Lamar Alexander says that is dangerous.

    The GOP has pushed the narrative a monster Obama throughout his term and the folks on the right lap up any news that suppports that story.

    We can’t let Obamacare or Democrats go down the drain because of a few idiots.