Honoring The Fallen

The Department Of Defense published a photo of a Christian soldier, a Muslim soldier, and a Jewish soldier in honor of Memorial Day:

U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres, Jr.

U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Jose A. Torres, Jr.

Every Memorial Day the Soldiers of the 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment (The Old Guard) plant a flag in front of each grave marker in Arlington National Cemetery, Va. The flags represent our thanks for their service to our nation, the sacrifices they made and the blood they shed, regardless of their own backgrounds or faiths.

(H/T The Maddow Blog)

This entry was posted in Military, Patriotism, Photography, Religion and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    But the Christian tombstone is not in the center, a clear sign that Obama is a secret Muslim!

    /wingnutese.

    Have a great Memorial Day, everyone and remember the sacrifices others have made for us all.