It’s All a Big Nothing

After days of hype about mindblowing new information, Darrel Issa admitted last night that he didn’t really learn anything new about the Benghazi attacks.

“I’m curious, did you learn anything new today?” Fox News host Greta Van Susteren asked Issa in an interview after the hearing. After meandering around for a bit, Issa finally got to the hearing’s grand revelation — Benghazi was a terror attack:

ISSA: I think the American people learned today from these brave witnesses, these whistleblowers, that the facts as we were told before during and after the attack at Benghazi just simply aren’t what they really were. The acting ambassador after Ambassador Stevens was murdered, told us in great detail about what happened that day and what happened in the days to follow and why we should know that he knew and everyone else in the mission knew from the moment it happened, from the get-go, as he said, that this was a terrorist attack.

And, of course, President Obama called it an “act of terror” within a day of the attack. So, yeah, a big nothing.

This entry was posted in Benghazi and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    Darrell Issa doesn’t care that his blockbuster hearing was a bust, and doesn’t care that no new information was uncovered. He got his face on TV and took another swipe at the Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton.

    Mission Accomplished.

    –alopecia

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407947655 Jim Turner

    You cannot hide the fact they they LIED about the video. That was NEVER their belief.

    • muselet

      You can read minds? Wow, I’m … what’s the opposite of “impressed”?

      As Andy Sipowicz once said: You got a lot of morons in your family? ‘Cause that could be genetic.

      –alopecia

      • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1407947655 Jim Turner

        The alternative is that they are unbelievably stupid.

        • muselet

          Really? That’s the only alternative you can think of?

          You might want to try again. And because I’m in a good mood, I’ll even provide a hint for you, big guy: not everything you read at InfoWars or hear on Fox News Channel is true.

            It’s not?!! OHS THE NOS!!!

    • Victor_the_Crab

      In that case. IMPEACH OBAMA AN’ BIDEN! KICK ALL THEM DIMS OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND REPLACE THEM WITH REAL ‘MERICUNS LIKE BOEHNER, RYAN, BACHMAN, AN’ GOHMERT! LET’S MAKE EVILDOERS LIKE MUZLUMS AN’ LIBTARDS AN TAKERS PISS THEIR PANTIES IN FEAR AS REPUBLICANS REMODEL TH’ COUNTRY INTO TH’ NEW ‘MURICAN REICH!
      P.S., you’re a fucking douche.