Let’s Repeal Obamacare. Again.

36th time’s a charm?

The GOP’s hip-hop BBQ Obamacare repeal didn’t create jobs the last 35 times.

This entry was posted in Epic Fail, Healthcare and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • http://twitter.com/_kennet Kennet

    10:1 says they stop at 42, you know, ’cause Jackie Robinson finally got his way.

    • SlapFat

      Well played. You’ve inspired me so here’s my attempt:

    As if they’re accomplishing something. Idiots.

    If taxpayers knew how little these Republican carnies actually do for the money they’re paid, torches and pitchforks would descend on Washington.

  • GrafZeppelin127

    They are scared shitless of this law.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    It’s about time for the Republicans to change their mascot from an elephant to Wile E. (“Sup-ah Genius”) Coyote.

  • SlapFat

    “What are we going to do tonight, Brain?”

    “Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to repeal Obamacare.”