Megyn Kelly Destroys Misogynists Erickson and Dobbs

Now Erickson knows what it’s like to be dominated. And Dobbs actually stabs Erickson in the back a little, too, with some actual science.

Kelly:

In this country in the ’50s and ’60s there were huge numbers of people that believed that the children of interracial marriages were biologically inferior and that is why it was illegal for blacks and whites to marry in some states in the country up until 1967. And they said it was science and fact if you were the child of a black father and white mother or vice versa you were inferior and not set up for success. Tell that to Barack Obama.

Classic.

This entry was posted in Misogyny and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • blackdaug

    It is always amazing when Ms. Kelly decides to occasionally rise up and put the slap down on her neanderthal co-workers. I think the last time was something to do with maternity leave. Like seeing a southern sheriff turn the firehouse on his deputies. Satisfying in a way..but not nearly enough.

    • Alex0001

      She also made Karl Rove look like an idiot during the last election. Glimpses of sanity I guess *sigh*

    • Victor_the_Crab

      It only matters to Megyn Kelly when it affects her.

      • Brutlyhonest

        Bingo! And her few moments of clarity will never make up for all the horribleness she spews.

      • incredulous72

        And that my friend is the essence of political stances. Unfortunately, there are people in this country whose only concern is their own selfishness, greed and myopic point of view.

        However, Ms. Kelly plays her part very well.

  • Zen Diesel

    The Cavemen on Faux News are so sensitive and unbelievably stupid, some people say. I say let the in-fighting continue.

  • ninjaf

    Was that an actual compliment of the President on Fox News?

    • missliberties

      Yes.

      And he won. Twice.

    • nathkatun7

      Here is my question, ninjaf: Is either Erick Erickson, or Lou Dobbs, a better human beings than President Barack Obama?

      • ninjaf

        I don’t know any of them personally, but my instinct is that they definitely are not.

  • ninjaf

    I also love how they are all about “Who are you to challenge all of this science?”

    Climate change, anyone?

  • missliberties

    My favorite line. Just cause people agree with you doesn’t make you right! Oh yeah!

    Why can’t libruls argue like that?

    Well for one, the wingnuts are never polite enough not to interupt. She was spot on, especially with her argument on interracial marriage.

  • muselet

    Erick ibn Erick on Friday: “No one’s saying women can’t be or shouldn’t be a breadwinner, or even the primary breadwinner, it’s just that when we forced ourselves to this point in society where they have to be, that’s not a good, healthy thing for society.” [emphasis added]

    Really? No one? No one at all?

    Erick ibn Erick on Wednesday: “What I find interesting in the survey is that three quarters of the people surveyed recognize that having moms as the primary breadwinner is bad for kids and bad for marriage, and reality shows us that’s the truth.” [emphasis added]

    Amnesia is helpful if you’re a Righty.

      “Erick ibn Erick”

      The LOL

  • Al Iriberri

    So she’s pro-gay marriage now too, right?

  • D_C_Wilson

    Megyn, if Roger wanted you to speak your opinion, he’d have given it to you. Now get back in the kitchen and make us some sammiches!

    Doesn’t she usually come down on the right wing side of things? I don’t watch Fox, so I don’t know, but I seem to recall hearing that she has.

    I don’t really like the idea of giving ANY right winger who is on Fox blog-space, mostly because I hesitate to add to their credibility factor.

    That said, she sure as hell did a great job on them!

  • js hooper

    What trips me out is that in conservative / right wing media world this panel is only like level 1 on their asshole scale.

    level 1) Lou Dobbs – Megyn Kelly – Erick son of Erick

    level 2) Bill O’reilly – Sarah Palin – Sean Hannity

    level 3) Rush Limbaugh – (m)Ann Coulter – Glenn Beck

    level 4) Alex Jones – Michele Bachmann – Louie Gohmert

    Right wingers can get far crazier and more offensive than Erickson and Smiley face Dobbs.
    I had to remind myself of that while I held back the urge to throw something at the computer screen listening to these two douchebags talk.