No Leaders

NoLeaders

Artist – Joe Heller

In case you missed it, Representative Michele Bachmann announced today that she will not seek reelection in 2014.

Republican strategists are apparently fairly happy about that.

This entry was posted in LGBT, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • SlapFat

    And now for Rep. Bachmann to retire into a life of throwing cats at people.

    • muselet
      • SlapFat

        Pretty much, yeah. She’s got plenty of practice so I’d watch out for her and Jim Bunning.

        • muselet

          I suspect Jim Bunning wouldn’t be throwing cats, he’d be flinging his poo.

          –alopecia

          • SlapFat

            He is getting pretty old. Though Bunning is no longer a senator he’d still probably hurl it in the name of stopping unemployment benefits.

    HA! Good freaking riddance to that whackjob!

    Her very weird announcement (video): http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/29/michele-bachmann-is-done-her-hostage-video-to-reality.html