Stop Hitting Yourself

Or keep hitting yourself. That’s okay, too.

ObamacareRepeal

Artist – Joe Heller

In other news, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is rumored to be considering eliminating filibusters for judicial and executive branch nominees if Republicans block the confirmation of Richard Cordray, Tom Perez, and Gina McCarthy.

I believe Reid will be under heavy pressure from the White House to go through with it if the president’s nominees are blocked.

This entry was posted in Harry Reid, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Ashby, can I just say that the cartoons you put up one of my favorite parts of this blog?

      co-sign!

  • SlapFat

    “I believe Reid will be under heavy pressure from the White House to go through with it if the president’s nominees are blocked.”

    Have we come at last to the realization of the century? Until the filibuster changes nothing changes. It start and ends with that crappy procedural hindrance.

    The White House may or may not be pressuring Harry Reid, but organized labor is.

  • 1933john

    One could add Social Security and Medicare to that flag on the wall.

  • Clecinosu

    “In other news, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is rumored to be considering eliminating filibusters for judicial and executive branch nominees if Republicans block the confirmation of Richard Cordray, Tom Perez, and Gina McCarthy.”

    When Reid does something other than “considering,” I’ll believe it. I just hope he doesn’t negotiate with his buddy Mitch before he makes his decision this time.