Support for Expanded Background Checks Still Massive

The latest from Pew:

But the NRA spends a buttload of money on campaigns so they control the votes, and we get nothing done.

(h/t Maryland Attorney Seth Okin)
This entry was posted in Guns, Poll and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    We seriously need to address the problem with lobbyists. They have no right to override the wishes of the American people, and yet…….they do. Over and over and fucking OVER again.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Get money out of the campaigns. It shouldn’t cost more to run for an office than it pays.

  • trgahan

    Two obvious, ok not to a gun nut, conclusions here: A) American’s don’t believe what the NRA propaganda and still believe in the rule of law and B) The American Gun Industry is dependent of a segment of our society (and probably other countries as well) who couldn’t pass a basic background check (ie. they largely traffic with criminals).