The Benghazi Tiger

BenghaziTiger

Artist – Chris Weyant

In other news, Congressman-elect Mark “Appalachian Trail” Sanford settled with his ex-wife today so he will not have to appear in court tomorrow.

Way to go, South Carolina. The state where it’s okay to use taxpayer funds to leave the country and cheat on your wife. It’s okay If you’re a Republican, that is.

By the way — I’d just like to say that anyone who is spreading around Charles Ramsey’s rap-sheet is a shitheel of the highest order. I’m referring to one prominent CNN anchor in particular, and his name is Jake.

This entry was posted in Mark Sanford, Open Thread, South Carolina and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

    “I’d just like to say that anyone who is spreading around Charles
    Ramsey’s rap-sheet is a shitheel of the highest order. I’m referring to
    one prominent CNN anchor in particular, and his name is Jake”

    Agreed.

    I’ve learned to loathe Jake Tapper.

  • nellcote

    shitheel of the highest order.

    ===
    Add Chris Hayes to that list.

    • eljefejeff

      never been a fan of his at all

  • mrbrink

    Charles Ramsey saved the day. And fuck you if you roll your eyes and resort to that condescending fucking white man’s overbite smirk when he recounts the chain of events because you think you know Charles Ramsey. Charles Ramsey saved the day once. He saved the day. Whose fucking day did you ever save in your life, media fucks? Fuck you if you need to qualify your superiority complex by tempering Charles Ramsey’s public reception.

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    I’m trying to be eloquent when I say; Fuck Jake Tapper and his insipid ramblings.