The Cover Up

May 11, 2013

Artist – Adam Zyglis

In other news, Jason Richwine resigned from the Heritage Foundation today.

If you’re going to write that some races have higher IQs than others, as long as you don’t get caught by the public it’s okay. If it’s just circulated internally and used to formulate policy, no big deal!

This entry was posted in Benghazi, Open Thread and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

    So cute………..

  • trgahan

    Clearly the Richwine lesson, as always, is “it’s ok to believe this stuff and try to force it into public policy. Just don’t SAY you believe this stuff and are trying to push it into public policy.”

    Now can we de-certify Harvard as an institute of higher education for conferring a PhD to racist eugenics advocate peddling anachronistic faux-science to achieve a highly paid position at a conservative propaganda mill?

    • i_am_allwrite

      I can’t believe so little has been made of the fact that Harvard gave this prick a doctorate for his “research”.