The Crazy-Eyed Madness of Louie Gohmert, Part 2

Yesterday in a hearing on abortion, he told Christy Zink, who’s fetus was diagnosed as having no brain fuction, should’ve carried the pregnancy to term.

Ms. Zink, having my great sympathy and empathy both. I still come back wondering, shouldn’t we wait, like that couple did, and see if the child can survive before we decide to rip him apart? So. These are ethical issues, they’re moral issues, they’re difficult issues, and the parents should certainly be consulted. But it just seems like, it’s a more educated decision if the child is in front of you to make those decisions.

He’s a ghoul. A really, really stupid ghoul.

This entry was posted in Abortion and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • delosgatos

    Sweaty toothed madman.

  • eljefejeff

    Freakin Texas….I’m sure there are folks in his district who are embarrassed beyond belief, but they’re obviously a significant minority if he keeps getting elected.

  • muselet

    Louie Gohmert is a truly loathsome creature.

    Well, let’s be fair here. Louie Gohmert IS living proof that you can be born into this world without a working brain.

    Idjut!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Obviously, he’s trying to ensure the next generation of republican voters is born.

  • Clecinosu

    So let’s get this straight, if we abort the fetus, it’s wrong, but if we “rip it apart” after it’s born, that’s just fine?

    Christy Zink should get, at the very least, one free punt to Gohmert’s “ghoulies.” Call it an attempt to see the gene pool isn’t corrupted like this again.

    • Christopher Foxx

      So let’s get this straight, if we abort the fetus, it’s wrong, but if we “rip it apart” after it’s born, that’s just fine?

      Excellent point. I wish someone had asked Gomer that when he made this comment.

      “So you’re saying that if we wait until it is born and in front of us we’d still get to make a decision. So you’re saying we could kill it after it’s born. Good to know, Senator.”

  • Christopher Foxx

    having my great … empathy

    Liar.

  • http://theravenspoke.blogspot.com/ TheRaven

    Just letting you all know that henceforth public stupidity will be measured in ‘Gohmerts’. One Gohmert is a full unit of stupid. Because the GOP has proved itself capable of immense, unfathomable stupidity, Gohmerts are measured across a logarithmic scale:

    One-tenth of a Gohmert is a Louie.

    5 Louies = half Gohmert.

    Gohmert = routinely stupid Teahadist bullshit that merits attention like a car wreck.

    Double-Gohmert = something really stupid.

    Triple-Gohmert = so stupid it would be unpatriotic to not smash it to pieces.

    Mega-Gohmert = galactically stupid, alien races we haven’t met yet are already offended.

    Giga-Gohmert = so stupid, it makes rocks explode in anguish.

    Tera-Gohmert = so stupid, it might stop time itself.

    Peta-Gohmert = a level of stupid that’s only theoretically possible, may involve anti-matter and will likely annihilate the planet.

    Good news: we can measure the GOP’s unending spewage.
    Bad news: the GOP emits a volume of Stupid that may end life on Earth.