The Crazy-Eyed Madness of Louie Gohmert

Uh. This.

During a Thursday House floor speech about the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) practice of scrutinizing conservative groups, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) connected the so-called scandal to the idea that owls could mate on Kmart signs.

This guy gets to vote on legislation that impacts 310 million people. Louie Gohmert. Utterly terrifying.

GOHMERT!!!

This entry was posted in Crazy Caucus and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Being the dumbest man out of the entire 535 members of Congress is quite an accomplishment, but Ghomert continues to prove it every time he opens his mouth.

    http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/05/24/2055311/gohmert-fetal-abnormalities-abortion-bill/

  • JMAshby

    Gohmert is the 3rd clone in Multiplicity

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s1ERA8KRBU

  • pizzmoe

    I’ve always felt it was crucial that everyone vote. Then I see this guy and I think maybe I’m wrong.

    • Christopher Foxx

      If you don’t want more like Gohmert, then, yes, it is crucial that folks vote.

  • muselet

    Awww. Poor, picked-on Louie Gohmert. His sarcasm and hyperbole and irony are lost on reporters and a certain unnamed “left-wing drone organization.”

    Here’s a tip for Gohmert: if you have to tell people you’re being hyperbolic or sarcastic or ironic, you’re doing it wrong. Keep it up and you could have your poetic licence revoked.

    Imbecile.

    –alopecia

  • 1933john

    Looks like he has wild asparagus up his ass.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Louie Gohmert is made out of stupid.

  • villemar

    He transcends Stupid like the eagle soars above the fly.

  • FloridaGirl

    Where did the teabagger’s find this guy,in a turnip patch somewhere? It is scary to think the legislate…