The Good, The Bad, and The Crazy

Like I said yesterday, the NRA convention is increasingly indistinguishable from CPAC, and Jon Stewart nailed it last night.

I’d only add that the language used by Glenn Beck and others, and even the cadence they use to deliver it on that stage, is also indistinguishable from Alex Jones.

This entry was posted in Comedy, Glenn Beck, Guns and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    “Yep, there’s a terrorist and criminals waiting and plotting, and because of this guy, they can get a gun on the internet with no background checks. You’re welcome, everybody!”

    –alopecia

  • i_am_allwrite

    Pretty sure our high level of charitable giving is more a reflection of our tax code than our values.