The Impeachment Caucus = The Crazy Caucus

So far, here are the Republicans who are demanding impeachment proceedings:

Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT)

Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX)

Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL)

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX)

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA)

Basically, it’s the Crazy Caucus with a few substitute players in the mix. As long as the impeachers remain the freakdogs of the fringe, nothing will come of it.

This entry was posted in Crazy Caucus and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    A rogues’ gallery of super nuts. Hey, let’s impeach the GOP!

  • bbcaaat

    The list of right wing jingoists is not yet complete, wait a while, it will fill out.

    “impeachment” is no longer the disgrace it once was. After all, they impeached a president for having oral sex in the WH, and made a mockery of the process.

    • muselet

      That was the point. As I recall, some of the more honest Rs admitted they were impeaching Bill Clinton to make presidential impeachment impossible in the future.

        I don’t remember that. I don’t believe that impeachment has the enormous stigma that it once did since they trivialized it with their crazyass drama to diminish the presidency of Bill Clinton.

      • villemar

        And yet they still want to use the old 1998 playbook, since that worked out so well for them in the midterms of that year. I sincerely hope they go Full Impeachtard. BenghazIRSAPHerpderpGate=Whitewater (minus the unrelated blowjob)

  • Robert Scalzi

    not one of the Clowns mentioned above is fit to be a Dog Catcher let alone sit in congress …. doesn’t say much about the people in those districts or states.

    The way that you know that this is nothing is that if they actually had something, they’d leak *that*. If not entirely publicly (which, probably just that), at least all around Congress, so all the Republicans would know “We’ve got him” and could go lockstep. Some people will claim “They haven’t found all of the evidence yet,” but that doesn’t stop those same people from clamoring for an impeachment despite openly admitting that they don’t have much/any evidence.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    We should deliver, to these batshit fuckwads, a straightjacket with their names sewn on the sides with orders for them to put it on immediatly.

  • SlapFat

    Well Sen. Tim Scott didn’t waste anytime before he started acting strange….

  • Zen Diesel

    I would call them the Legion of Lunatic Dingbats.