The Only Answer to the IRS is More Cowbell

This is a fantastical piece of fiction on the IRS’s involvement in implementing Obamacare courtesy of Senator Marco Rubio.

“Is this still America?”

As for as the IRS’s role in Obamacare, well that’s chilling. Because if you notice the IRS is deeply involved in implementing Obamacare — they’re on the front lines of it — the IRS is gonna go through the country asking people what kind of proof to us that you have health insurance, prove to us that the health insurance you have is adequate, and if you don’t have health insurance pay us $2000 or a similar fine or fee or tax as a result of failing to get health insurance.

No. Wrong. No. Try again. No. What the hell? No.

Please proceed.

It is an argument for repealing Obamacare. You can’t just move the IRS out of the way because if the IRS isn’t doing then either some new government bureaucracy will have to be created or some existing government bureaucracy will go ahead and implement this. So the only answer to this is to repeal Obamacare. It’s just one more reason why this law is going to be a disaster for our country. And in the months to come, I’m really going to focus on the issue of repealing Obamacare because in addition to the IRS’s role there is all sorts of other problems with regards to Obamacare that we need to answer.

A couple of yahoos in the Cincinnati field office improperly (but perhaps prudently) scrutinized Tea Party groups for tax exempt status before ultimately approving them anyway, thus the only answer is to repeal Obamacare.

Is America still America if we don’t bring back pre-existing conditions and higher premiums?

Step 1: yadda yadda yadda Repeal Obamacare
Step 2: …..
Step 3: America is America again

Macro Rubio is an embarrassment.

This entry was posted in Wingnuts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Christopher Foxx

    When you read a headline that a powerful government agency is targeting people because of their political views, that’s the kind of headline you read from other countries, not here in America.

    In countries where gov’t agencies are used to target political enemies, the papers don’t get to carry those headlines.

    Marco Rubio is a pandering, anti-patriotic opportunist who doesn’t care what happens to Americans as long as he is well paid.

    • trgahan

      I was wondering if Rubio could tell us why then it was ok for the government to target citzens because of their political views in the 2000′s, 1950′s through 60′s, 1920s…1880′s through 1900′s….etc etc….oh yeah…I remember why now. Nevermind.

  • D_C_Wilson

    That video is astounding. He literally got nothing right about the Affordable Care Act. It’s like those commercials David Leisure used to make for Isuzu.

    • Christopher Foxx

      It’s Palin’s “death panels” playbook all over again.

      1 – Lie that the legislation has something terrible in it, call it “X”.
      2 – Repeat the lie at every opportunity.
      (2b – Watch while the Democrats let you do so.)
      3 – Claim thousands of Americans are objecting because the legislation contains X.

      Anyone with much common sense knows he’s lying, but they’re not the folks Rubio finds in his base.

    I take it Larry in Orlando is the type of guy who picks fights at Little League games.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zlPNGuPbw

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    If this is what the republicans are bringing to the table for debate; they’re selling nothing but lies and fear to their rube base.
    Anyone with a functioning brain can see through Rubio’s nonsense.

    • Christopher Foxx

      Well, that rules out around half of the American citizens.

      • Treading_Water

        Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

        George Carlin

  • muselet

    Marco Rubio very much wants to run for president, but he got the crazies all riled up by supporting immigration reform. The quickest, easiest and most effective pander he can do is to *grrr!* hate Obamacare and the IRS and Big Gummint more than anyone else.

    He’d be saying exactly the same things even if he actually knew what he was talking about.

    –alopecia