Worst Person in the World

This idiot:

Fortunately, law enforcement tracked her down through her Twitter account.

This entry was posted in Cycling and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.
  • D_C_Wilson

    Idiot and an asshole. Never a good combination.

  • http://twitter.com/TheronWare15 Albert Holimon

    Sociopath.

  • Kitty Smith

    I know it’s a little bit much to hope for police brutality, but dammit where is some when you’d really like it?

  • Dennis Collins

    Dear Emma, now you get to find out what hit and run means and how much time it costs when convicted.
    When I rode in traffic I almost always rode against the traffic. Reason: you get to see any danger coming and have time to evade. Once when I was riding with the traffic, some fool in a pick up passed me and turned right in front of me and stopped, deliberately blocking me. I was able to avoid collision but made a conscious decision that the next time some jerk decided to do something like that, I’d avoid damaging the bike by kicking off on the side of the vehicle, then stopping to wait for the mouth breather to step out. Then I would do my civic duty and call for the ambulance to come and take him to the hospital.
    Emma, just another pretty face covering an empty space.