Bring Your Gun To Disney World Day!

Another responsible gun owner:

ORLANDO, Fla. (KABC) – A woman found a loaded gun on the seat of a ride at Walt Disney World in Orlando, officials said Wednesday.

She was on the Animal Kingdom’s Dinosaur ride with her grandson when she found the weapon. She then handed it over to a park attendant.

The gun’s owner, Angelo Lista, has a concealed weapons permit and told authorities he discovered his pistol missing several minutes after leaving the ride.

Disney World doesn’t allow weapons of any kind, whether someone has a permit or not. The gun owner said he didn’t know people weren’t allowed to bring in guns.

Lista said he thought the security checkpoint at the entrance was just to check for bombs and explosives.

When you wish upon a gun…

This entry was posted in Gun Fetishists, Guns, WTF and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • muselet

    The only thing that stops a bad theme-park ride is a good guy with a … no, wait, that doesn’t work.

    Angelo Lista really needs to have his concealed weapons permit revoked.

    Memo to me: Never, ever go to DisneyWorld. Or Orlando. Or Florida, for that matter.

      Speaking personally and at this point, I’m perfectly happy to remain in Costa Rica until the adults are back in charge up there in Los Estados Unidos — which I don’t see happening any time in the near future, since the Forces of Repression (aka, Republicans) have figured out that they can keep throwing barely sentient national candidates out there who lose badly in the Prez election, thereby strengthening their hand in the Various States, because nothing brings out the troglodyte vote better than the “gotta balance the Demoncrat in DC with good people here at home!” crap.

      Any or alla y’all are invited to come down for a visit and see if a country with no army, socialized medicine and warm weather year ’round has any interest for you. We’ve got a couch that folds down into a bed. It’s actually pretty comfy, as I built it myself.

    • mrbrink

      I highly recommend Disney World. It’s the goddamn Magic Kingdom! It’s magical, and shit.

  • Clancy

    The first (and only) time I went to Disney World, I remember seeing something posted about firearms not being permitted. I mentioned to my father that only Disney could have the political juice to pull that off in Florida.

  • LeShan Jones

    Jesus these people are idiots. What the hell do you need a gun in Disney world for anyway? You going duck hunting for Donald?
    These people absolutely worship their guns as sacred objects, so sad.

    • John Michael Hutton

      And they say mental illness isn’t contagious.

  • John Michael Hutton

    Gun owners. Dumber than rocks