Brown People “Invade” Steve King’s Office. Give Him Cooties.

He can hardly contain his contempt.

Meanwhile, Steve King along with Representatives Michele Bachmann and Louie Gohmert are reportedly planning to stage a revolt over immigration reform.

This entry was posted in Racism, Wingnuts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • zirgar

    Well, King, Bachmann and Gohmert certainly are revolting.

      You said it; they stink on ice.

  • Ipecac

    Ah do declare! These brazen illegals have given me the vapors!

    “He can hardly contain his contempt.”

    Oh, I don’t know about that……….I’d say that his contempt is pretty clear.

    King is a miserable example of a human being.

    • D_C_Wilson

      He actually made no effort to contain his contempt.

    • MaryLF

      It’s a clear container.

  • trgahan

    Human beings who admit they are in this country illegally “brazenly invade” his office. King concludes this is evidence of a “lawless order (can a order be lawless by definition?)” and said order is one that gives a brown person immunity over white people.

    Compare that to the d-bags who stand in my state capital building with a loaded AR-15 in their hands. Are they not equally brazen? What lawless order is allowing them to silently intimidate my elected representitives?

    Can it be anymore obvious what ALL of this crap is really about?

  • Ipecac

    Apparently these were “Dream Act” kids in their caps and gowns. And he reacts like that. What an asshole.

      “Apparently these were “Dream Act” kids in their caps and gowns.”

      That piece of information makes me want to go beat Steve King with a goddamn poker….or something. What a f-kg creep.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Steve King along with Representatives Michele Bachmann and Louie Gohmert are reportedly planning to stage a revolt over immigration reform.

    And they will arrive dressed as this:

    • muselet

      Ah, but the Gumbys had brains.

        Yes, and they hurt too!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Bachmann: ‘We Will Never Again Have a Republican President’ if Immigration Reform Passes

    Well, so long as your stance is based on principle and not naked partisanship.