Conspiracy Theory

Let’s switch gears and talk about a different conspiracy theory.

Remember unskewed polls? The author of that poll has found a way to fuse his conspiracy with the alleged IRS conspiracy.

The president’s administration engaged in a systematic and wide-scale suppression of Tea Party and conservative activity and votes, via the IRS targeting of those groups and other activities, that I believe clearly denied Mitt Romney the election that clearly would have won by about the very margin I predicted on November 5 of last year. The 2012 election is proven to be bogus, and I have no doubt that the Obama Regime stole that election with a variety of tactics and strategies that suppressed at least 7 million Romney votes across the country, as well as at least 2-3 million more votes gained in the Obama column via voters fraud in several key swing states.

Mitt Romney lost because of IRS targeting. You know, the IRS targeting that approved more Tea Party groups than liberal groups.

AliensFraudMeme

This entry was posted in Election 2012, Super Stupid and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Lancelot Link

    Yeah, right, that’s why so many of Mitt’s tax returns were leaked.

    • Lady Willpower

      BOOM

  • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

    Oh, but of course.
    After being totally wrong by huge percentages, this is just the kind of air tight argument you need to hear from a legitimate fact based polling company to re-instill your trust in them.

  • Lady Willpower

    For a brief period of time after the election, Dean Chambers actually seemed contrite. Almost humble. Then he realized there’s no money in intellectual honesty, and doubled down on the insane bullshit.

  • SlapFat

    If I remember correctly this same “Unskewed” guy actually apologized for making those polls in the first place. He seems oddly forgetful.

  • muselet

    Either that’s spectacularly good satire or Dean Chambers is truly one of the dumbest human beings ever to walk the Earth.

    –alopecia