Crazy Quote of the Morning

“I’m worried about somebody in our government who might kill him, with a cruise missile or a drone missile.” Ron Paul on Edward Snowden

My fiance Joy noticed when I posted the video of this remark on The Daily Banter and asked me if it was a headline from The Onion. Sadly, no.

This entry was posted in Drones, NSA and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • trgahan

    Well, former Senator Paul…you were in government all those years blanket voting yes on the creation of the very security apparatus that you started crapping you pants about once the black guy got elected.

    So in a way, if Snowden is killed by this mythical-version of Federal Government that somehow didn’t exist until 2009….you share a good bit of the responsibility.

      ” former Senator Paul”

      let’s not elevate this fool unnecessarily………..he was a congressman rather than a senator, trgahan (I know you know this & just made an error). :)

    • hanadora444

      Well, hey, the government isn’t supposed to go after guys who donate to Ron Paul!

  • i_a_c

    Yeah, we’re totally going to bomb Hong Kong. What a senile old fool.

  • villemar

    Quick, Dr. Paul! Rescue him in your huffy-puffy flying machine and take him to safety!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTn7xtVsE6U

  • GrafZeppelin127

    There are times when I think the Pauls and the Paulites would be unable to breathe if they did not feel like victims or potential victims of some Secret Evil Master Plan™.

    We can always count on the Paul boys for pathetic conspiracy mongering.

  • muselet

    “The CIA has trained monkey assassins, too. They might send some of them after him,” Paul continued. “Or they might use a genetically-engineered strain of bubonic plague keyed to his DNA. These things are real. It’s why we need to audit the Federal Reserve and go back onto the gold standard.”

    Could someone please explain to me why anyone talks to Ron Paul? Are reporters that hard-up for comedy?

    –alopecia

    • http://www.dlancystreet.com reginahny

      Snort! You got me giggling with how you folded in the gold standard. For reals Paulites…

  • Victor_the_Crab

    It would be funny if it came from The Onion. But from Ron Paul and his hellspawn son Rand? Not!

  • JMAshby

    Well, there was that one time Ron Paul sponsored a bill to hire mercenaries, so he should know.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I guess Snowden better not be seen coming out of a liquor store with cash because Randy said that it is okay to kill someone with a drone then.