Egg McMansions

Stephen Colbert checks in with Iowa congressman and man-trying-to-forget-what-he-buried-in-that-corn-field Steve King.

I bet those California chickens don’t even have to be married before they have an egg. And where on earth are farmers in Steve King’s home state of Iowa suppose to put these larger cages? I’m sorry, but Iowa is already filled to the brim with empty.

Can’t stop laughing. Can’t breathe.

This entry was posted in Animal Rights, Comedy, Food, Stephen Colbert and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.
  • Victor_the_Crab

    Hilarious stuff from Stephen Colbert this week. And all the more memorable given how he kicked things off with his moving tribute to his beloved mother who passed away last week.

  • Guest

    How do people like Steve King fall asleep at night? If I had to guess; to a noise machine mixing static and the death rattles of women with ectopic pregnancies whilst laying comfortably on a waterbad filled with the hunger-tears of black children, starring at themselves smugly in the reflective glass eyes of a stuffed jackelope mounted on the ceiling above the bed. You know, because god made the American white male 6000 years ago for a reason.

  • Kennet

    How do people like Steve King fall asleep at night? If I had to guess; to a noise machine mixing static and the death rattles of women with ectopic pregnancies whilst laying comfortably on a 1998-bought waterbed filled with the hunger-tears of black children, starring at themselves smugly in the reflective glass eyes of a stuffed jackelope mounted on the ceiling above the bed. You know, because god made the American white male 6000 years ago for a reason.