Help Support the Blog

Just a brief reminder that we won’t be doing quarterly fundraisers for a while, so we’ve added the jolly, candy-like PayPal donate button to the front page of the site. If you like what you’re ready here and have some extra folding money, click away!

The PayPal button is over there –> below the Banter Voices widget.

Thanks so much!

This entry was posted in Blogging. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ebert McFartington VI

    You get all your support from the NSA and Obama campaign, don’t waste our time, dirtbag Bob.

    • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

      I see you are still making persuasive arguments with your refined eloquence.

    • i_a_c

      Seems you’re the one wasting your time, what, with reading the blogs of dirtbags and whatnot.

      • Ebert McFartington VI

        Never a waste of time to insult those who hate journalism, i.e. Greenwald.
        Can you think of a better way to spend time?

        • JMAshby

          heh journalism

        • KABoink_after_wingnut_hacker

          You said Greenwald and journalism in the same sentence, now that’s cute.

        • Victor_the_Crab

          The fact that you consider Greenwald a pillar of journalism is loads of ironic. Fartface.

        • HilaryB

          Get a life.

    • Bubble Genius

      Shorter McFartington: “Who’s that trip-trap-tripping across my bridge?”

      And that’s MISTER dirtbag Bob to you.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    And make sure you neg vote Ebert McFartington VI, or else the terrorists win.