Here’s a Video of Glenn Beck Insanely Talking to Himself

????????????????????

Adding… ??????????????????????

This entry was posted in Glenn Beck. Bookmark the permalink.
  • Ipecac

    I’m confused. Why does baseball cap guy believe what wig and mustache guy is saying? He seems to be taking him as some sort of expert. I question the motivations of these characters.

  • http://twitter.com/chezpazienza Chez Pazienza

    At some point I apparently got back on drugs and didn’t know it.

    • muselet

      I’ve never taken drugs and I had the same reaction.

        Heh. No wonder you weren’t really but for the sake of the joke I’ll say you were dissing the Boys yesterday.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      I want to take drugs so that I could forget that.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Beck must got back on them, too.

  • gescove

    I stopped at 15 seconds in when ball cap guy said “I was watching TV, you know, where the President gets all his news.” Wha… huh? If I can’t unravel the stupid that early, I don’t dare go any farther.

  • 1933john

    One fuckhead talking to another fuckhead.

    Did anybody else hear:

    Ballcap: Hub glubba?
    ‘Stache: Blubb wubbagub.
    Ballcap: Herpaderpywop!
    ‘Stache: Glubba hubwop.

    because that’s what the whole thing sounded like to me.

    Also, and I know I’m being goofy expecting even a sliver of sanity/continuity from this ‘duo’, but what was with ‘Stache and his slowly morphing accent? Started off kinda French-y, but ended up very Henry Kissinger.

  • JohnC80

    So I guess Glenn Beck would believe any random dude that looks like Hercule Poirot as long he says something bad about Obama? Interesting.

      Lemme fix that for you:

      So I guess Glenn Beck would believe any random dude that looks like Hercule Poirot as long he says something bad about Obama?

  • muselet

    –alopecia

  • blackdaug

    Hey, I saw this movie! Turns out Beck 2 never really existed at all…..
    Now…where is the part where he starts beating the shit out of himself?

  • Victor_the_Crab

    A viewer discretion should have been added to tell people: “WARNING! The following will cause a loss of at least 50 IQ points. View at your own peril.”